All 7 art Reviews

Dishwasher Pirate Dishwasher Pirate

This is pure win, mate! I love everything about it, the colors, the line qork and his expression. I am really in love with his curls. 1000000000000000/5 stars.

Coolkitten13 responds:

Hey thanks!! :D Glad you like it.

Jade &amp;lt;3 Jade <3

Awesome picture! I like here pose and expression and the linework is pretty neat! This is a good picture to use as a reference! ( I am working with your art trade, mate).

Coolkitten13 responds:

Thanks!! ( I'll get your trade done as soon as possible! :D ))

Gaige the Mechromancer (Art trade with SMOKER9) Gaige the Mechromancer (Art trade with SMOKER9)

Awesome! I am a huge fan of Borderlands and seeing this makes me want to take sometime and play the bloody game! I love your line work, it is really clean. I also like her pose and expression, it really captures the essence of the character.

Great job mate!

Coolkitten13 responds:

Thank you! I was worried I wouldn't catch the essence of her, because I'm not familiar with her, but I'm glad to hear that it's acceptable. Thanks again!

Jubilee Jubilee

Beautiful Art!

I love her pose, really. I love how you dominated the anatomy and perspective here, is awesome. I also like the way you color it, I really like the colors that were chosen here and her expression. There is no more to say, this is pure awesomeness!

Homie Sompson. Homie Sompson.

Awesome work!

This is really awesome, I like the twist that you gave to Homer, it looks creepy yet interesting.

HugoVRB responds:

Thank you!! The sketches were weirdly creepy. This came out less intense haha

pilot pilot

Beautiful piece!

I like the composition of this piece, the way you used the cool pastel color palette for almost everything and made her face pop with a pinch of red. Also, I love her pose and the way she is looking at the audience. I like the way you render too, it is soft but still makes all the figures look three dimensional.

All in all, great job!

The Skin of The World The Skin of The World

Beautiful work!

I love the design of the piece, how it is rendered, the way things flow and how you played with the colors and make them hypnotize you. Again, great piece.